Join our 2020 NYC Marathon team – Team T.J. Martell. The T.J. Martell Foundation is the music industry’s leading foundation that funds innovative medical research focused on finding treatments and cures for cancer. The Foundation was founded in 1975 by music industry executive Tony Martell and his colleagues in loving memory of his son T.J., who died of leukemia. The Foundation has provided more than $280 million for research at flagship hospitals in the United States.
Our team raises funds and awareness towards research to fulfill our mission — a world free of cancer. Team members work closely with staff and each other to share fundraising strategies to meet their individual $5,000 fundraising requirements and training tips for a successful run!
To be part of the Team T.J. Martell team, our runners will need to:
- Fundraise at least $5,000 by the fundraising deadline November 30, 2020
- Represent, in training and in fundraising, T.J. Martell Foundation’s mission to finding cures and treatments for cancer.
- Provide their own travel and accommodation in New York City for the race.
If accepted, you will receive:
- Race entry for the marathon
- Custom Team T.J. Martell NYC Marathon race shirt
- Post-race celebration
- Fundraising support from T.J. Martell Foundation staff
- Additional perks to be announced!
If interested in learning more about becoming a member of the T.J. Martell Foundation’s TCS NYC Marathon Team – Team T.J. Martell, please email Annalisa Buehler at [email protected].